CBD has a multitude of potential benefits and many are beginning to realize how transformative CBD can be in their life. With so many different ways to consume or topically apply CBD, how do you know which method is most effective and/or best for your unique needs? While all formats of CBD have unique advantages, some are more bio-available than others which means that your body is able to more effectively use the specific amount of CBD administered. Though not everyone needs a high dose of CBD, and even severe symptoms can be well-managed with small doses of CBD, the effectiveness is often influenced by how bioavailable the source is and how it is administered. Many people like to have a variety of CBD options to use as needed for specific applications but one CBD product that is most effective for a wide variety of people is CBD softgels.
Benefits of CBD Softgels
- Precise CBD Serving Size
- Though tinctures are a highly bio-available format of CBD when used correctly, one of the most common concerns of using CBD tinctures is determining the optimal serving size and getting a consistent serving size to achieve optimal results. With CBD softgels, you know you are getting a precise and consistent serving size, every time.
- CBD Softgels May Be Useful for Many Applications
- CBD softgels may be useful for treating pain, inflammation, stress, and more. And, even if you do not have a specific ailment, CBD softgels may provide additional benefits such as improved focus, improved energy, enhanced rest, enhanced athletic recovery, a more balanced mental state, improved mood, and restored homeostasis throughout the body and brain.
- Tasteless CBD
- If you have a sensitive pallet or just don’t particularly enjoy the flavor of CBD oil or gummies, CBD softgels may be an ideal option because they do not have any flavor. They are easy as taking any other oral supplement or pill without having to hold a tincture in your mouth or eat gummies if you don’t like the flavor, are feeling nauseated, or are feeling unwell.
- Convenient CBD
- To optimize the bioavailability and get the results you are hoping to achieve with CBD tinctures, you must hold the tincture under your tongue for approximately 3 minutes. And, carrying around a tincture all day may not be ideal for your lifestyle. CBD softgel capsules are convenient because you can simply take the desired set
- CBD Full-Body Relief
- We love topical CBD because it provides immediate direct relief to the areas that need it most. And, while topical CBD will be absorbed by the skin and metabolized by the body to provide some general bodily relief, it is primarily ideal for treating specific areas. CBD softgels, however, are an excellent way to get full-body relief in a convenient and efficient format.
Nature’s Therapy CBD’s Hemp-Distillate-Based Softgels deliver the full-body experience that you are looking for. Our softgels are blended in small batches utilizing the highest-quality CBD distillate, not crude oil, unlike many other companies. Our CBD distillate is then blended with MCT Oil and then inserted in gelatin-based softgel capsules for an optimal delivery system for your body’s endocannabinoid system.