CBD balm is one of the many different CBD products that could provide numerous potential benefits to your life. CBD balm can be applied to a variety of places on the human body topically. The CBD is absorbed by your skin and interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) for relief. Different CBD balms are formulated for different uses and may have other ingredients or essential oils that can enhance the benefits you may experience. If you are wondering how you can incorporate CBD balm into your health and wellness routine, you’re in luck! Below, we take a closer look at some of the different ways you can use CBD balm.
5 Ways to Use CBD Balm
- Relief from Pain and Discomfort
- Sore muscles and joints as a result of working out, health conditions, or just life can range from being an uncomfortable nuisance to debilitating pain. Topical CBD can provide fast-acting relief directly to the areas that need it most. Whether you are an athlete that is sore from training or you have arthritis, CBD balm may be an excellent topical pain relief option for you.
- Improve Skin Disorders
- CBD balms are an excellent option when trying to manage various skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, dry skin, and may even help reduce acne and wrinkles. CBD balm is softening and soothing and can help provide immediate relief to areas that are dry, cracked, or chapped in some way.
- Treat Nerve Pain
- People with nerve pain and neuropathy may experience relief from topical CBD balm because CBD has shown promising results in randomized controlled trials, as published in PubMed, “Our findings demonstrate that the transdermal application of CBD oil can achieve significant improvement in pain and other disturbing sensations in patients with peripheral neuropathy. The treatment product was well tolerated and may provide a more effective alternative compared to other current therapies in the treatment of peripheral neuropathy.”
- Lower Stress
- CBD has been shown to help relieve symptoms of anxiety and stress. CBD balm is a great tool for relieving stress at home or on the go because it is both soothing for your body and your senses. Treat your senses and your endocannabinoid system with a full-spectrum CBD oil balm that may provide both immediate and lasting relief.
- Treat Headaches
- Tension headaches, migraines, and any other type of headache are painful and likely will impact your day-to-day life. Many people find that typical over-the-counter drugs and even prescription medications don’t work or only provide moderate relief. They also have tons of potential side effects. CBD can be applied directly to areas of pain as well as pressure points to help relieve headache pain and symptoms.